- The terms and conditions for any bonus are to be read in conjunction with:
Unless otherwise stated herein, in the event of a conflict between this Bonus Policy and the Terms of Service or Specific Terms, the Terms of Service or this Bonus Policy shall prevail. In the event of any conflict between the Terms of Service and this Bonus Policy, the Terms of Service shall prevail, unless otherwise stated herein.
- the us.888.com (“888”) Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”), and
- any terms specific to such bonus (“Specific Terms”).
- To be eligible for bonuses, players must have a valid and verified 888 real-money account.
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey, LLC (“CIE”, or “we”, or “us”) reserves the right to limit any bonus to one per player at our sole discretion.
General Bonus Policy Terms and Conditions
- This Bonus Policy applies to all bonus or promotional funds received in excess of regular funds.
- At our sole discretion, we may amend or modify the terms of any bonus promotion.
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit the participation in any bonus promotion to: (i) one per household; (ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device (if applicable).
- Players may be required to submit a claim for any bonus they are offered. Failure to claim an offered bonus and/or provide a valid email address, if one is required, may render such bonus offer void.
- We will deposit all bonuses into a player's account within seventy-two (72) hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
- “Pending Bonuses” are bonus funds awarded in a restricted state that may not be accessed nor wagered with, but are released into a player’s real-money bankroll incrementally as the player accumulates Bonus Points. Unless otherwise stated in a bonus’ Specific Terms, $10 in bonus funds will be released into a player’s bankroll for every 100 Bonus Points earned. No bonus funds are released for Bonus Points earned that only partially fulfil an incremental Bonus Point threshold.
- “Immediate Bonuses” are bonus funds that are awarded to a player in a restricted state and may be wagered with immediately upon grant. Unless otherwise stated in a bonus’ Specific Terms, all immediate bonuses, and winnings generated with wagers placed with such funds, may be withdrawn only after a player has collected 3 Status Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 30 Status Points before withdrawing a bonus totalling $10.
- An explanation as to how Status Points and Bonus Points are accumulated can be found here.
- In the event that we, in our sole discretion, determine that a player is abusing, or otherwise acting in bad faith in relation to any bonus or promotional offering, we reserve the right to terminate a player’s account and/or withhold funds in a player’s account pursuant to our Terms of Service, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to withhold the amount of any bonus from a player's withdrawal in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- Unless otherwise stated in a bonus’ Specific Terms, players must fulfill the bonus’s wagering requirements within thirty (30) days of a bonus being credited to their account (the “Expiry Date”). If such wagering requirements are not satisfied before the Expiry Date, bonus funds and any winnings generated from the wagering of such bonus funds will be removed from a player’s account.
- A players account is made up of both Available Funds (those that can be used in any applicable game or withdrawn subject to the Withdrawal Policy) and Restricted Funds (the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds). If you have both Available Funds and Restricted Funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted Funds first. Available Funds will only be used once your Restricted Funds balance is zero.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of our choosing to revoke bonuses or any parts thereof.
- Any winnings generated from wagers placed, whether in whole or in part, with bonus money, shall be paid to the winning player as follows:
- a payment to the player's real-money bankroll up to the nominal portion of the wager, if any, that was funded with real money;
- a payment to the player's 'bonus wallet' up to the original amount of bonus money used to fund the wager, or up to the amount that was in the player's 'bonus wallet' prior to funding the wager, whichever is greater; and
- (a) in relation to the poker offering, a payment of remaining winnings, if any, to the player's real-money bankroll; or (b) in relation to the casino offering, a payment of remaining winnings, if any, to the player's 'bonus wallet'.
- If the funds initially deposited by a player in order to generate or claim a bonus are withdrawn prior to wagering requirements having been satisfied, the bonus amount (and any winnings which may have been generated through the wagering of the bonus funds) will be forfeited.
- On the poker offering, if a player buys entry into a poker tournament using bonus funds, and such funds expire before the tournament is played, the player will not be unregistered from the tournament, but rather will have the amount of the tournament buy-in deducted from his real money account.
- A player may have multiple bonuses in his account, but no wagers made may contribute to satisfying the wagering requirements applicable to more than one bonus at once. Wagers will contribute first toward satisfying the wagering requirements of bonuses awarded to a player earlier-in-time. Only upon satisfaction of the wagering requirements applicable to such bonus (or the expiration or cancelation of the bonus) will wagers then contribute toward satisfying the requirements of the bonus awarded next-in-time.
- Bonuses may be restricted to being used only for specific game types (e.g. restricted to poker or casino games only, or to certain poker or casino games).
- In the event we believe that a player was abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus offered by us, we may, in our sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from such player’s account any bonus amount together with any winnings derived from wagers made, in whole or in part, with such bonus funds.
- Wagers placed in casino games may contribute at different rates towards the wagering requirement. The following is a list of contribution rates for individual game types:
|Video Slots & Slots, Arcade, Dice, and all other games that do not appear in this table
|All versions of Roulette, Triple Card Poker, Poker table games, Blackjack and Video Poker
|No Game Contribution
- Player wagers $500 on Video Slots: the entire $500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Player wagers $500 on Roulette: $200 (40%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Player wagers $500 on Baccarat: none of the $500 will contribute towards the wagering requirements.
- If you wish to withdraw bonus funds or winnings from such funds, please see our Withdrawal Policy.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict eligibility for any bonus offer to a limited category or subset of players.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Terms of Service, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of its choosing, to withdraw, revoke or amend any bonuses and promotional offers, or any parts thereof.
- Players may request that any bonus for which the associated wagering requirements have not been satisfied be removed from their account by contacting Support at email@example.com
The following terms and conditions for jackpot vouchers will apply to all eligible players:
- A jackpot voucher may be granted by us to a player as a type of a bonus.
- A jackpot voucher can only be used to participate in a jackpot game selected by us.
- We may at any time and in our sole discretion change the jackpot game for which a jackpot voucher may be used.
- Jackpot vouchers may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value jackpot voucher; or (iii) are not transferable (i.e. they cannot be transferred from one player to another player).
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, all jackpot vouchers credited to a player's account must be used by the earlier of: (i) 14 days from being granted to a player’s account; or (ii) the expiry date related to the applicable jackpot voucher. Any jackpot unused jackpot voucher(s) will be removed from the player’s account thereafter.
- Players using a jackpot voucher to play on a jackpot game, shall only be entitled to win and receive the jackpot prize and not any other amount in relation to the jackpot game.
- The jackpot prize won with a jackpot voucher shall not be subject to any wagering requirements.
Free Spins and free play Bonus:
- All Free Spins and free play credited to a player's account must be used within 14 days. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, unused Free Spins and free play will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Winnings generated from Free Spins and free play will be issued to the player in the form of bonus funds, to which further wagering requirements and other terms applicable to bonuses (as set forth in this policy, the Terms of Service, and Specific Terms) may apply.
- Winnings generated from Free Spins and free play will be issued to the player only after the player has finished playing all of his Free Spins or free play.
- Additional terms and conditions stated in the Specific Terms may apply to your use of the Free Spins and free play.
Tournament Tickets For The Poker Offering
The following terms and conditions for Tournament Tickets will apply to all eligible players:
- A Tournament Ticket is an entry ticket to an online tournament with fixed value that we may grant to eligible players as a type of bonus (each, a “Tournament Ticket”). Tournament Tickets can be used in scheduled tournaments and in ‘Sit & Go’ tournaments.
- A Tournament Ticket will be valid only to selected tournaments with the same buy-in value as the Tournament Ticket, as we may decide in our sole discretion, and cannot be used in any other tournament.
- We may at any time, change the tournaments for which a Tournament Ticket may be used.
- A Tournament Ticket cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Tournament Tickets cannot be joined together in order to be used for a tournament with a buy-in higher than the face value of each individual Tournament Ticket.
- Tournament Tickets are not transferable (i.e. they cannot be transferred from one player to another player).
- Each Tournament Ticket has an expiration date that is set in our sole discretion. Once a Tournament Ticket has expired, the player will not be able to use it anymore and it will have no value.
- In the event that a tournament is cancelled before it starts, a player who registered for such tournament with a Tournament Ticket will be eligible to keep such Tournament Ticket and use it for entry into another tournament unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms. If the tournament is cancelled after it starts, the player will be compensated for such cancellation, as if the player had used cash to register for such tournament, in the same way that other players in such tournament are compensated unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms.
- Eligible players can access their Tournament Tickets from the ‘My Tournament Tickets’ page (under ‘My Profile’ tab) or directly from the poker games lobby.
Last updated on January 2nd, 2024