How does it work?
Deposit now and each time you accumulate 100 Bonus Points, you'll get a $10 portion of your bonus into your bankroll! You can accumulate Bonus Points not only by playing cash games, but also via tournament buy-ins, or even at the casino tables and games! You will always see a bonus meter at your table while you're playing so you'll know exactly how many Bonus Points you have and how close you are to the next portion of your bonus being released.
Click here for more details on Bonus Points.
Terms and Conditions
- The Welcome Bonus offer begins March 5, 2014 at 12:00 pm and shall conclude on December 24, 2015 at 12:00 pm.
- A player who is at least 21 years old, who is located in New Jersey, who completes the full registration process; makes a first deposit equal to $10 (or otherwise as may be determined by us in our sole discretion from time to time) into his 888poker.com may be eligible to receive a Welcome Bonus.
- The Welcome Bonus is a bonus amount equal to a player’s initial deposit which is capped at $888.
- A Player is only eligible for one Welcome Bonus.
- The Welcome Bonus is a “Pending Bonus” which is a form of bonus funds that is awarded to a player in a restricted state that may not be accessed nor wagered with, but which is released into a player’s real-money bankroll incrementally as he accumulates Bonus Points. The Welcome Bonus may be gained by a player in $10 increments each time the player has collected 10 Bonus Points per every $1 of the Welcome Bonus.
- A player may immediately withdraw his winnings generated by the Welcome Bonus.
- The Welcome Bonus shall expire following 90 days from the date of a player’s initial deposit.
- The Welcome Bonus is subject to the Welcome Bonus terms and conditions.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC
2100 Pacific Avenue Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Real money poker is available only if you are in NJ, over 21, and not on the NJ self-exclusion list.
- If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and want help call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Bet with your head, not over it