9:00pm - $5000 Nightly Guarantee Re-Buy & Add-on Tournament Daily – On-going
888poker.com shared liquidity tournament
All times referred, time will be Eastern Time. As used herein, “Casino” means WSOP.Com New Jersey.
- Tournament is limited to participants 21 years of age or older with proof of age that Casino, acting in its Sole and absolute discretion, deems appropriate.
- Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Tournament are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
- Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations, and participants are required to cooperate with Casino in completing necessary forms.
- All Tournament times are approximate. Casino reserves the right to change Tournament times in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- Casino may cancel, modify, relocate or reschedule the Tournament for any reason with prior notification to the appropriate gaming regulators, to the extent such is required.
- Casino is not responsible for lost or late tournament entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the tournament or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Tournament.
- Casino is not responsible for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Tournament and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Tournament, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- If for any reason the Tournament is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Tournament, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournament.
- Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Tournament as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and property and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other tournament conducted by Casino.
- Casino may disqualify any Participant from winning any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Official Rules or other misconduct while on the property or otherwise occurring whether or not relating to the Tournament or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Tournament rules, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Tournament, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Casino, whose decisions are final.
- A copy of these Official Rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Tournament.
- All tournament play will be conducted in accordance with NJAC Rules of Games 13:69F-Subchapter 14 (as applicable to online gaming).
- Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Tournament and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
- Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
- With regard to all prizes identified in these Official Rules, Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prizes become unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Tournament shall become and remain the property of Casino and will not be returned.
- Holders of the New Jersey Casino Control Commission key license are not eligible to participate.
- CIE Employees are not eligible to participate.
- Program is subject to all terms and conditions of WSOP.com.
- Persons prohibited from casino gaming or from entering a casino hotel under New Jersey law are ineligible.
- By participating in this Tournament, participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Tournament begin at pre-determined times and seat assignment is random
- The button is determined by the high card and 1 up-card is dealt to players
- The tournament is complete when a single player has won all the chips that are in play
- Players who lose all of their chips are out of the tournament unless re-buys are allowed
- If two or more players are defeated in the same hand then the player with the larger amount of chips will be at a higher standing
- When there are 2 players remaining, the button will open with the small blind and be the first to act. There are unlimited permissible raises.
- Players may be moved from one table to another in order to balance a Multi Table Tournament (MTT)
- Players and observers cannot discuss the hands until they are over
- Standard rules of poker tournaments also apply
- If there is a chat function, players must use it respectfully
- Casino reserves the right to distribute additional tournament entries via advertising, direct mail, or other promotional means.
- All tournament entries are subject to review and verification.
- All WSOP.com terms and conditions apply.
TOURNAMENT SPECIFIC RULES:
- Tournament Name: $5000 Nighly Guarantee Re-Buy & Add-on
- Type: Re-buy/Add-on
- Game: Texas Holdem
- Limit: No Limit
- Start Date: 11/21/2013
- End Date: Ongoing
- Beginning Jan 12, 2015, this is a shared liquidity tournament with 888poker.com.
- Registration Time: Players may register 4 hours prior to start time and will fund their buy-in and entry fees in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:69O 1.3(d). Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation stating the buy-in and fees. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
- Start Time: 9:00pm EST
- Minimum Players: 8
- Maximum Players: 8000
- Starting Chips: 4000
- Buy in/Fee: $ 9.1 / $ 0.9
- Re-buy/Fee $ 9.1 / $0
- Number of Re-buys allowed: Unlimited
- Re-buy Chips: 4,000
- Re-buy Period: 2 hours
- Add-on/Fee $ 9.1/ $0
- Number of add-ons allowed: 1
- Add-on Chips: 8,000
- Blinds: 10 minutes
- Decision Time: 15 seconds
- Time Bank: 60 seconds
- Time Bank Refresh Rate: Every 6 levels
- Players per table: 9
- Guaranteed Prize Pool: $5,000
- Late registration: 2 hours
- Scheduling: Daily (Every 24 Hrs.)
- Prize Pool: Top 10% Paid in accordance with the attached prize structure chart.
- Redemption: Winning patrons will receive funds via their internet account, and redemption/withdrawal of funds may be completed in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:69O 1.3(e).
- All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:69O 1.9(d).
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
©2013 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC