Weekly Sunday Guarantee Tournament
888poker.com shared liquidity tournament
Player eligibility is subject to WSOP.com discretion and the terms and conditions set out below:
- To be eligible for the bonus, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real money account.
- This is a marketing offer that may be offered to selected players via phone, email or other online method, direct mail, or distributed at events.
- Dates and times for this promotion will be provided in the marketing collateral.
Tournament Specific Terms & Conditions
- The WSOP.com Sunday Guarantee is a shared liquidity tournament with 888Poker.com.
- Each weekly tournament is a No-Limit Hold ‘Em Freezeout event with a buy-in of $200.
- WSOP.com Player of the Year Points awarded in this tournament will be calculated with a 10x multiplier.
- The guaranteed prize pool for this tournament will be $35,000 on Sunday, March 22, 2015, Sunday, March 29, 2015, and Sunday, April 5, 2015.
- The guaranteed prize pool for this tournament will be $40,000 beginning Sunday, April 12, 2015.
- WSOP.com and 888Poker.com reserve the right to change guaranteed prize pool at any time, up to seven (7) days before the start of the next weekly guarantee tournament. Any changes to the guarantees will be communicated on the WSOP.com website at least five days before the start of the next weekly guarantee tournament.
- Players may register four (4) hours prior to start time and will fund their buy-in and entry fees in accordance with Internal Control Section 12:690 1.3(d).
- Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client by clicking the Tournament tab and then double clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “Register” button. Upon clicking “Register,” the player will receive a confirmation stating the buy-in and fees. The player will continue registration by clicking “Proceed” or “Cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
- Start time: 4pm
- Late registration: Two hours (120 minutes)
- Buy in / Fee: $185 / $15
- Minimum players: 8
- Maximum players: 8,000
- Starting chips: 5,000
- Blinds: 15 minutes
- Decision time: 20 seconds
- Time bank: 60 seconds
- Time bank refresh rate: Every 6 levels
- Players per table: 9
- Prize pool: The top 15% of the field will be paid – More information on payouts is available at http://www.wsop.com/how-to-play-poker/mtt-tournament-payouts.asp
- Any net winnings of $5,000 or more will require a W2G. In accordance with 13:690-1.9(n), Caesars Interactive Entertainment Accounting/Auditing will review, complete, and send IRS tax forms to all patrons that have taxable events for poker and casino games, and will release a player’s funds once completed tax forms are returned and confirmed.
- Valid only in New Jersey.
- Customer Support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or at 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
©2013 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC